Here are a few ways in my opinion, you can frustrate your hair stylist. Let me take this moment to say, although we are for the most part are a patient people we do have our limits. So here are some ways we are frustrated:
1) Not showing up for an appointment, then making another appointment, and not showing for that one!
2) Constantly moving in the chair, moving head while getting haircut or high light, reaching for the purse, oh, and taking more than 20 seconds on the cell phone.
3) Staring at me while you get a shampoo!! Not fun from my point of view. ( literally)
4) After a service "Can you hold my check until Friday"! Ugg, can I do that at the grocery store? I don't so much mind this when you really know the person, not a new client. Pahleez!
5) Can't make up your mind! You say "What do you think"? I say "Let's try some read with brown accents". Detail, detail, detail..... You say "Are you sure"? " Will that work"? "What shade of red"? Blah Blah Blah... Ok have to focus her voice is fading to black...
Don't get me wrong my clients you are all great! I have weeded out the wrong fits for myself, and have the greatest clientele!